Prominent translations company welcomes seven new advisors to guide company through future growth
TORONTO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Alexa Translations announced today the introduction of a new Board of Advisors. These seven advisors will leverage their collective skills and expertise to provide guidance and direction to the company’s executive team through its continued growth and development as a translation industry leader.
Joining the newly established Board is Kent Jespersen, Robert D. Brouwer, Caroline Codsi, Tracie Cook, Bindu Cudjoe, Jean Cumming, and Gordon D. Giffin.
“We are very happy to welcome this group of talented, experienced leaders to advise our company through future phases of growth,” said Gary Kalaci, CEO of Alexa Translations. “Their combined expertise in key areas, such as legal, financial and government relations, will play a valuable role in guiding strategic decisions and broadening our client relationships. I am confident our advisors will give rise to new and exciting opportunities and help strengthen Alexa’s commitment as a trusted translations partner.”
Kent Jespersen will serve as Chairman of the Advisory Board, where he will draw on experience in the technology sector and prior board designations, including Chairman of C.D. Howe Institute, Chairman of Geac Computer Corporation, and Lead Director at Telesystems International Wireless Inc. Beyond his board designations and technology experience, Mr. Jespersen has also led several large energy companies as a senior executive and served in government as Canadian Consul and Trade Commissioner for Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, as well as Special Assistant to the Prime Minister of Canada.
Advisory Board Members also include:
- Robert D. Brouwer – Vice Chair for KPMG in Canada, Regional Head of Markets for KPMG in the Americas, a member of the KPMG Americas Management Committee, and a member of the KPMG Global Clients and Markets Steering Group;
- Caroline Codsi – President and Founder of La Gouvernance au Féminin – Women in Governance, an advocate for gender parity in decision-making bodies and male-dominated fields across Canada;
- Tracie Crook – Experienced senior executive in the legal and financial sector and former Chief Operating Officer at McCarthy Tétrault LLP in Toronto;
- Bindu Cudjoe – Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary at CWB Financial Group and leader in innovation and diversity in the legal industry;
- Jean Cumming – Strategic consultant in the legal sector, advising on the future of law, new technologies, business development and communications, and former Market Director/Editor-in-Chief of Lexpert and Thomson Reuters;
- Gordon D. Giffin – Senior Partner and Global Vice Chair Emeritus at Dentons, and former U.S. Ambassador to Canada;
For more information on Board members, please visit: alexatranslations.com/board-of-advisors