We’re delighted to share with you the next iteration of our Alexa Translations A.I. platform. Along with it comes a number of exciting new announcements and some of the notable accomplishments from the past year.
It’s our first anniversary and we’re celebrating by bringing you more!
Reimagined User Experience (UX)
Fewer clicks, more clarity
- Responsive Design – Flexible layout with collapsible menus and expandable screen for multitasking or full immersion
- Everything you need at your fingertips – Powerful Search, Sorting, and Filtering.
Find what you need, faster and easier
- Notification Centre – See what matters at a glance, including reminders, updates
Introducing a suite of customer service options
- Chat integration with both live agents and Alexa Bot – At Your Service!Robust
- Knowledge Base to quickly find the answers you need Improved
- Improved ticketing system to help streamline resolutions
Our incredibly fast and accurate platform just got even faster and more accurate
- Faster – Time is money: 30K words/min
- More Accurate – Across all tests, we score higher: 49 BLEU Score
- The Preferred Choice – There really is no comparison: Chosen 4X more
Innovative TM Creator and Cleaner
Align multiple file pairs and clean the alignment file based on your preferences. Use these Translation Memories (TM) to accelerate your workflow and improve consistency across various projects.
Try It Today!
If you are interested in testing out the new platform, be sure to request a demo and
learn first-hand how you can increase speed and efficiency without sacrificing quality.
Now in Spanish!
Did you know? Alexa Translations A.I. now provides the same power and efficiency in Latin American Spanish.
We recently won our fourth Readers Choice Award from Canadian Lawyer Magazine. Thousands casted their votes for those companies that are “the best at what they do“!
Alexa Translations A.I. connects with popular platforms like memoQ to help provide more opportunities for our clients to seamlessly use our A.I. technology.
We could not be more proud of all of our new developments and accomplishments over the past year, especially considering the unprecedented hurdles a pandemic can bring. Our achievements would not be possible without our hard-working team, the outstanding leadership of our new Board of Advisors, our long-standing industry colleagues, and of course our incredible clients.